SERIAL NOTCHING OF THE PLATYSMA (NECK) BANDS
I can eliminate the visible neck bands by cutting them with a tiny special knife. It is called Subcision or Undermining.
The skin entrance is only 2 mm and needs no sutures. It does not cause any scars.
- No Cutting
- No Sutures
- No Dressings only, Tapes.
-Under local anesthesia,
- Long Term results.
- A 10-20 minutes procedure
- Water contact (also shower) allowed on the next day
- Sometimes a minimal bruising is possible
- A Touch-Up (in the following 2-3 weeks) might be necessary